Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Apple Oatmeal over night crockpot recipe!

I'm now in love with oatmeal again! I found this recipe on Pinterest. I'm always on this sight! I'm IN LOVE with this sight! I found this very simple, very east crock pot oatmeal. And I just happened to have all the ingredients on hand! So last night while I was up waiting on my homemade laundry soap to finsih setting up, I decided to whip this into the crock and dream about it while I was sleeping!

The one thing to remember in this recipe is to DO NOT STIR any of the ingriedents together!

Here's what you will need:
2 apples sliced ( I chopped mine up into cube likes pieces)
1/3 Cup brown sugar
1 tsp. cinnamon
2 cups oatmeal
4 cups water

Cook overnight, approx 8-9 hours.
 
First you are going to slice up your apples and put them on the bottom of the crock, next add the brown sugar and cinnamon.
Add your two cups of oatmeal on top
Then add your 4 cups of water.
Pop on the lid, set it to low and forget about it til morning!
 
Personally, when I first tried it I thought it to be a little TO bland for my taste. So I added a bit of sugar to my bowl and OMG YUMMINESS!
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment